1. You Reserve.
To reserve your road bike rental, you can call us at 949-484-6409 or CLICK HERE.
2. We confirm.
After you submit you online reservation we will approve the rental and mark it as “please pay”. Once paid in full your bike/s are reserved and delivery is scheduled.
3. We deliver.
On the day of your scheduled delivery/pick up we’ll send you a text or a call when en route with our ETA. At delivery we we ensure the bikes is set up correctly and make adjustments if needed.
We make a credit card imprint of your credit card that serves as your deposit, and you will be asked to sign a waiver. If you are under the age of 18 please make sure that a parent or legal guardian is with you to provide signature and credit card.
4. We pickup.
Same process for pick up as delivery. You will receive notification when we are en route for pick up. Please review your rental invoice for confirmed delivery and pick up times.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- A rental day is considered any part of a single day that you have possession of the bicycle.
- Once you have taken possession of your rental bicycle, you are responsible for the fees for the number of days you reserved the bike. Please, do not ask for a refund if you decide to return the bike early.
- An imprint of your credit card is required as a security deposit for the bicycle.
- Should you choose to purchase one of our bicycles, we will discount the price of the bicycle by the amount of your rental cost.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation requests within 72 hours from your rental start date will be refunded less $35 for processing. There will be no refunds given for cancellations made inside of the three day window.
- Rental days are calculated by calendar days, not 24 hours.
- eBikes are not to be transported by vehicle — by renters in any way. Please seek approval first if you have an appropriate hitch rack.
- eBikes are not allowed to be ridden in the sand or on the beach.