Mountain Bike Rental/Pricing:
A Mountain bike is the best way to explore Dana Point and the surrounding areas. Our stylish and comfortable pedal-assisted mountain bikes take the best parts of riding a bike and extend them.
Mountain Bikes Pricing
Multi Day Rentals
$75 per day
Week Long Rentals
We will gladly do group pricing. Please, contact us to discuss your needs.
* $40 delivery and pick-up within a 20-mile radius from Dana Point.
* For areas outside of our normal service area of a 20-mile radius, there will be additional fees ($65 for pick-up and delivery). **Exceptions for large groups.
Please, contact us for more information.
*Special discounts available for multi-day/multi-bike rentals
*Delivery option available upon request
Terms and Conditions:
- Rental days are calculated by calendar days, not 24 hours.
- Mountain Bike are not allowed to be ridden in the sand on the beach.
- Mountain Bike are not allowed to be transported in customer vehicles.
- Mountain Bike must be stored indoors overnight.
- No tampering of computer screen settings allowed.
- Accidental damage coverage is not available for Mountain Bike Rentals.
Best Places To Ride:
Our Mountain Bikes:
Haro Double Peak Trail 29- The 2021 Double Peak 29″ Trail model features a brand new frame design, made from X6 series aluminum, with a low stand-over height for a low center of gravity and internal cable routing. The DP Trail model features a Shimano Alivio 2×9 drive train, versatile and capable of handling a wide variety of terrain. It glides along on 29″ double wall rims, stainless spokes and Kenda Honey Badger XC 2.2″ tires. The front end features a Suntour XCT-30 100mm fork with hydraulic lockout. The Trail appreciates speed, but it can stop on a dime thanks to its Shimano MT-200 Hydraulic disc brakes.
Haro Double Peak Sport 27.5- Double Peak, a series inspired by a local riding spot not far from Haro, features a brand new frame design made from X6 series aluminum, with a low stand-over height and internal cable routing to keep things clean. The Sport model features a HL Vaxa 595 100mm fork with hydraulic lockout and a 2×8-speed drive-train with Shimano RapidFire 2×8-speed shifters. It rolls along on alloy double wall rims, stainless spokes and wider MTB specific Kenda 27.5″ x 2.35″ tires for 2021. The 27.5″ Sport is nimble and likes to go fast, but it can stop on a dime thanks to its efficient Shimano MT-200 hydraulic disc brakes.
Haro Doublepeak iO eMTB- The Double Peak I/O and its slick frame design features an internal battery down-tube and motor-mount for a clean, integrated look. Other features include Shimano’s new Deore 10-speed 1-by drive-train with a Shimano STePS 6100 compact mid-motor drive and its components, programmed for on-road and light off-road trail use. If you ride trails and also commute to work or town for shopping, you have found your match.
Book Rentals Online